For people who have a good knowledge of the language and/or have spent some time living in Italy, and feel reasonably confident speaking in most common social environments.
- Tranfers from Bari Palese Airport
- 6 nights Accommodation and Breakfast in Ruvo di Puglia
- More than 30 Hours of teaching
- Teaching materials
- Course CD
- Guided tour of Ruvo di Puglia
- Visit to the Jatta Museum and Mansion
- Wine tasting at cantina Crifo
- Visit to Panificio Cascione, Ruvo's oldest bakery
- Visit to Castel del Monte (a UNESCO world heritage site) and Alberobello, home of the 'Trulli'
- A chance to taste the best ice cream in the World!!!
All for £819